Cumin and chili powder seasoned lightly breaded chicken strips. Another one that's super quick. Good with Spanish rice.
Quick and simple
6 long, thin chicken tenders
1/4 to 1/2 c. GF flour (I used white sorghum flour)
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 to 2 tbsp. olive oil
pepper jack cheese, for topping
1. Rinse off the chicken tenders. Place the chicken pieces into the saucepan. Sprinkle the GF flour over the top of the chicken. Flip the chicken and coat both sides well with the flour.
2. Sprinkle the coated chicken pieces with chili powder and cumin. Flip and mix chicken again, evenly seasoning the chicken.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the coated, spiced chicken. Carefully turn and mix the chicken with the oil. Be sure to scrape the loose flour from the saucepan and press onto the chicken.
4. Begin cooking the chicken over medium heat. Cook chicken on one side for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for 5 minutes on the other side. The oil should be sizzling. Keep cooking and flipping the coated chicken from one side to the other until it's fully cooked and outside a crunchy golden brown-- not more than an additional 8 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat, sprinkle chicken with pepper jack cheese (if desired) and serve warm.