I've been trying to get this to come out correctly for awhile now.. either they end up undercooked or too dry and without flavor. These worked well, though. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (plus packed with spices). These take awhile to cook, but not long at all to prepare.
Preheat to 400 F
-4 x4 inch pan
3 medium red potatoes
2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. onion powder
2 tbsp. parsley flakes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Wash and cut red potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Place the cut potatoes into a bowl of cold water and let sit for 5 minutes or so. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Drain potatoes and place into a 4 x 4 inch pan, either glass or disposable Aluminum (for easy clean-up). Generously shake 1 tbsp. of each spice over the potatoes. Tumble and mix with your hands, then cover the potatoes again with another 1 tbsp. of spices. Mix well.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes, then mix and tumble the spiced potatoes with your hands till the taters are well coated. They will be a little greasy.. add in more oil if not fully coated.
4. Bake potatoes, uncovered, in preheated 400 F oven for 1 hour, or until potatoes are golden brown (crispy) and fully cooked on the inside. They might need more oil or more cooking time, depending on the potato type used and baking dish.
5. Serve warm alongside meat of choice.. I used ham.